The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and who has access to them is the Website operator.
Cookies are used in order to:
– adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
– create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies:
– session cookies
– persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
– “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website; cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
– “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
– “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in the scope of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
– “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to the Users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator. More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.